Tuesday, January 22, 2013

RUN! There's a hungry monster!

Yeah and the hungry monster is me, myself and I. Nowadays I get hungry so fast.. for instance I'll have breakfast at 8am and then have some fruits in between and then have an early lunch around 12.30pm. But before I can even go out for lunch, my tummy starts making its own rock and roll song by 11.30am or so. 

And if that's not enough, I have to make sure I buy some food to eat in the office after lunch. The tummy needs a feedin' by about 4pm or so. How can? How can? I really feel like a monster. LOL.
Well, like my friends say, I should not be complaining. At least I can eat whenever I want without feeling guilty. Ye ke tak guilty? Boo hoo!

Anyhow, I have a very Melayu tekak nowadays..well memang orang melayu pun but normally I like to eat western food at chilis ke ape ke.. but I don't really care for those type of food now.  Spicy food is the bomb! and not so much of a chicken person now. I can even eat simple food such as telur goreng kicap with cili padi and ikan kembung goreng kunyit. That's how laid back I am now. Phew!  My SIL says tekak kampung betul.. tet! (might be sensitive to some people so please don't continue reading if you are..it's just a thang between us sistahs) memang betul pun, lagi best if dapat makan lunch at my kampung kuala pilah tu.. my aunts make the best kampung food man! Ikan sembilang salai masak gulai kucing kuning (siapa nak makan kucing pulak ni?) cili padi.. ikan sembilang goreng sambal ke, pucuk ubi masak lemak ke, kobis masak lemak putih ke..aiyooyoo.. I am salivating thinking of them food. Gasp!

Okay okay.. enough talking about food already. Hah! An entry specifically on food.. classic me.

No comments: