Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Red baby Red!

Finally, the red one is here. Got it before the Xmas holidays.. hehe.. All I can say, I like the bag although I think I should have gotten the biggest size.

One of the cons of having using this bag is - there are no compartments. So for the time being there is a pile of stuff in my bag.. and it's a bit hard to find my car keys and house keys.. i have to rummage through my stuff to get to i.e.: my car keys or my house keys. Urghhh.. I know I can use a bag organiser but I don't think that'll work for me.

Anyhow, here's my baby.. RED HOT and awesome :)

Oh no. Darn it. I can't upload from this PC. Don't know why. Oh well.

The pic in google is a bit different from seeing it in real life. So you just have to imagine how nice it looks..hehe..

Till then, toodles!

Finally, managed to post up some pics. This is once I opened the box from the seller.

Tadaa!!! Again, should have bought the biggest size. Still, love the colour. :)

No comments: