Sunday, January 27, 2013

Car insurance renewal..so what's new?

Oh boy. It's the time of the year again where I need to empty my purse and pay for my car insurance and roadtax. Bestnya kalau tak payah bayar insurance..lagi best if I don't have to pay my monthly installment.. Hehe.. anyone wants to volunteer paying for me? Please, please with icing on top? 

Then again, if you get everything for free then you won't know how to appreciate the value of having to fend for yourself. The feeling of being independent... priceless. tapi suka je sebenarnya kalau ada orang nak bayarkan..siapa tak nak right? :) 

Eventhough it's a myvi (so the insurance and roadtax is not superexpensive) but still, I always need to budget these things in. So January ni kena berjimat sikit.. i.e.: no spending on impulse. Well, I haven't done that lately anyway. More important things to think about now. 

Need to make sure that I have an xx amount of money by July 2013. At least that would be a comfortable level for me before.... anyway, I've started to shop at Jusco again. And my fave would be the one at 1Utama.. the clothes are sold at a bargain there. And the only reason I haven't gone there in a long time is just because I don't like to go to 1U and Bukit Raja. Anyhoo.. finally I renewed my Jusco card, both his and mine for only RM12. Our cards expired in 2008. Yes, that shows  how long I have not been to Jusco. Hardly went there. But it's back to being one of our must go places now. 

Okay, back to calculating the rest of my budget for this month. The important debts dah bayar dulu..phew! and I'm proud to say I've paid my Indah Water bill..woohoo! :)

No comments: