Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yummy Paprika Prawn Salad

Yes, I had salad for dinner. Hehe.. Once in a while my tummy has to take that much needed break from munching heavy stuff :)

Saw a recipe from somewhere and decided to make this grilled paprika praws. It's supposed to be grilled but I just cooked them in a non stick pan. Easy peasy.

The recipe calls for :
cayenne pepper (which I didn't have)
paprika
garlic (diced)
 salt to taste and 
a bit of olive oil. 
I added diced capsicum just to have that sweet taste in..I love capsicums..hehe..

Clean the prawns and marinate them for let's say a good half an hour. While you clean up the kitchen, keep the prawns in the fridge.

Prepare the salad ( tomatoes, capsicums, roasted almond flakes if you have any, carrots and whatever you like to throw in).  Grill the prawns, once done, arrange them onto the plate of salad. And voila! Dinner is served!

In my opinion, the prawns were yum-my! Hubs thought so too. Hehe. :)

Paprika prawn salad..salivating just by looking at it. 

No comments: