Friday, October 19, 2012

H&M Setia City Mall

At last, H&M opens at Setia City Mall (SCM). I know there is one more in KL but that is too far from home. H&M reminds me of my tenure in Hong Kong. I went to H&M nearly every weekend and there would always be so many people there. I remember once there was a collaboration with Jimmy Choo or something and people lined up at H&M HK like nobody's business. it was madness!

I feel... happy being in H&M and trying them clothes..over kan? Trying clothes here is therapeutic. The clothes are not that cheap but they are not too expensive either. In total I have purchased 4 pieces within 2 weeks. 2 dresses and 2 jackets. Purchased the 4th piece today at RM149, a bit expensive but I can use this with many of my other dresses. Mix and match is key! But be warned, you may bump into a person that wears the same dress, or top or skirt (that happened to me many times in HK..hehe..but I didn't mind it so much).

So if you guys happen to be at SCM, drop by H&M and have a whale of a time putting on their many many variety of clothes. They have casual wears as well.. leggings, jeggings (ok, I have not seen any jeggings but i think they might have them around, somewhere). 

I am growing to love SCM even more every single day. 

The jacket at RM149 per piece

The Zebra sleeveless dress at RMcannot remember and the jacket with polkadotties on the inside around RM100plus. Love love!

No comments: