Thursday, October 18, 2012

McCafe Malaysia...a cheaper and yummier alternative to Star*****, Coffee **** and the likes

Ahhh...finally McD opens up McCafe in Malaysia. I think they are still in the testing the market stage because the cafe is available at selected stores. The place that I always frequent is the one in McD Kota Damansara.

McCafe reminds me of my stay in Hong Kong. Every morning before going to the office, I would buy a cup of coffee normally a latte. It's more expensive in Hong Kong though, here, a large latte only cost me RM6.xx (can't remember how many cents).

The only difference here is that they don't sell sandwiches like in HK. Here, they only have a small selection of cakes and muffins. I guess that's okay for a start. I still love it though. Tastewise, well for me it beats Starb****' coffee any day. Sebab si Sbux tu is a bit too thin for me and no, I don't ask for extra shots. 

Feel like having a large cup of McCafe's latte as I'm writing this. Oh yum.


No comments: