Monday, September 03, 2012

Travel light - Bvlgari Omnia miniature perfumes

In the current job, I need to travel in and out of KL nearly every week and I decided that I have to find a way to travel light.

What I will always bring:


  • Toiletries
  • Change of clothes
  • Office clothes
  • Hair dryer (because sometimes you don't know if the hotel has functioning hair dryers)
  • Shoes
  • Slippers
  • Jeans


One way of reducing the weight of the luggage is by bringing mini perfumes (which I now also place in my handbag in case I need to smell nice after a long day in the office).  Bought this at one of KLIA shops. They come in 4 colours = 4 different smells. Bought Omnia once before and I really liked it. So now I have all 4 for RM152. Btw, gave the green one to my sister so I'm left with only 3 bottles now.

Good way to travel light and smell nice all day. Hehe...


Yummy smell from Bvlgari :)

No comments: