Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Longchamp Victoire line - RED is My new LOVE

Trying to save enough money to have my new love. (that's why in my previous post I said I rarely say no when he wants to buy gadgets..it's because I have a weakness too!) 

This is under the Victoire line.  Sis in law offered to find one for me (hence I have to make sure I have the $ and can get her help to buy it for me overseas)..when I showed her the picture, she liked it too. Well red is her favourite colour anyway. So yeah, save save save.. must get my hands on this baby soon!

Prefer the long handle..but too lazy to google for the right pic.
Till then, toodles.

2 comments:

Ruzlina said...

beli laaaaaaa...

diana zainal said...

Tulah..nak beli. Nanti kumpul duit. dah boleh beli dah tapi so many other things I want to buy for the house so handbag letak tepi dulu. :)