Friday, August 10, 2012

Lights...Camera...Action!!!

This year our raya preparation is..hmm..mediocre. Not to complain or anything it's just that perhaps because so many things has happened to the people in our family this recent months, tak feel nak beriye-iye.

My grandma passed away, eventhough we were not that close but still...
Hubs was hospitalised and had a surgery to remove something...
Sis was hospitalised...
and just recently, my lovable mak long passed on.  I love my mak long because she was so sweet eventhough she can be fierce at times..but still, she loved us all and thought of us as her own children.  She even manjakan hubs ( yeah, menantu also she manjakan..tsk tsk..). But that is why we love her.  She was a very loving person. 

Anyhow..ok I don't know how this entry is even linked to my title..I'm digressing, forgive moi! hehe..
I actually wanted to post a few pics of hubs accompanying me to do some shopping a few weeks back.  He is truly a good shopping partner in addition to my kakak... memang can kaw tim with him.  But I think I'm not that good of a shopping partner for him because he likes to go into all those gadgety stores and I don't (because I think they are bo-ring!)... when this happens we would normally split ways and meet up again.

Hmm..wonder if this woman has finished her weekly obligation at the mall today? Lepas raya ni kena ajak dia buat activity lain..panjat bukit ke, running ke, gardening ke.. 


What's with this paparazzi mode? Penat jalan ni ok..dahla puasa :p
Oh, ok, ok.. one for the camera then :)
Till then, toodles!

No comments: