Saturday, July 25, 2009

No going to the office until futher notice?

Wow, I don't really know what or how to describe my feeling right now (while grinning from one ear to the other ear). I mean, I pity the poor fella yang kena (the flu that must not be named), but at the same time, all of us who are here under the same programme telah diarahkan untuk tidak pergi ke office on Monday until further notice.. wahaaa!

Still, we have to go to the clinic and get ourselves checked.Don't know how much that's gonna cost us, but as long as we're safe and healthy, I'm not complaining.

I wish the person well and hope that he or she recovers quickly.

On another (happier) note, I just discovered that a friend of mine also knows With Love. You know, the Japanese drama from not so long ago. I mean, I nearly jumped off my seat when the friend to ld me to watch this drama which I have known for ages but had no one to talk to about (besides my sis).

Currently listening to the soundtrack. Golly golly gosh!

1 comment:

dialicious said...

heyyy..i think i also watched with love!cite yg gal&boy chatting tp x penah jumpe kan?every time nak jumpe je ade halangan even balloons pun boleh block their paths..eh betol ker?ntah2 cite lain.heheh..diana u kene transfer ke dpt new job?mcm best jer...boleh syamsul visit salu.hehe