Monday, May 05, 2008

vomitted in my car.. poor u! part 2

something funny yet adorable thing that my hunny bunch did while my face was stuck in the vomit-filled plastic bag..

''yang, do u want to me open the windows?'' he asked while stroking my back to comfort the grossed-out me.

and for someone whose mouth reaked of quarter digested food, i refused or just simply forgot to answer him.

as we reach home, he opened his side of the car door and took in breaths of fresh air.

alamak! my hunny bunch ni.. if you're already half way numbed by the smell of vomit lingering in the car (or half way wanting to vomit as well), why didn't you just opened the car windows?


he was so much of (and still is) a gentleman and a caring husband that he did not open the windows thinking that i would have been uncomfortable.

funny yet adorable.. you never cease to amaze me! :)

No comments: