Thursday, May 29, 2008

sad? angry? frustrated? fuming mad?

who should be my punching bag? anyone wants to volunteer?

i guess i've told nearly every one of my close friends about this..

i won't be seeing the pictures taken during the 2nd wedding reception at hunny's place @ Shah Alam.

i waited.. and waited.. and waited.. i gave him about 3 months to come back to me with my wedding album. and yet until recently, i didn't receive any news from him.

we were the ones who called him.. and this is what he had to say..

him: i'm sorry, but i can't open your picture folder. i sent my PC for repair and still i can't open the folder.

me: so u mean to say we won't get to see the pictures at all? (half wanting to cry)

him: i can still try to get the PC fixed but it's gonna cost me a bomb.

me: why didn't you own up earlier.. u waited 3 months just to tell me that you screwed up? u did not even have the courtesy to call us to break the news.

him: i know i screwed up, but i just can't get myself to tell u guys that i can't provide your wedding pics, i'm dissapointed.

me: well, if u're dissapointed then we would be 1000 times more dissappointed and angry because it's our wedding pictures. and we lost the memories just like that.. do you think that's fair?

after that.. to me all i heard was bull****, bull****, and more bull****. maybe he was telling the truth and maybe not.. i just don't know.

i feel sad.... all the nice pictures.. gone with the wind. :(

pose one more time? no way.. even if i rent a nicer wedding gown, the feeling wont be the same..

boo hoo hoo.....

No comments: