Sunday, April 06, 2008

ok..and so i am part of this blogging mania, finally..







hello.. where should i start? hmm.. an update on myself.. i'm 27 this year.. many things have happened in the 1st qtr of 08. i tied the knot to my long time friend/ best friend/ boyfriend.. hehe.. loved the wedding reception, it was simple and sweet with a dash of craziness.

the F1 made me have eye bags, dark circles and the whole works. tapi tak pulak lost weight.. amazing.. i went to the Renault garage tour.. it was freaking hot, and i didnt like it. yeah, there was the car and the renault team.. but i'm not an F1 fan so it was so-so to me. oh yea, i didnt notice that nelson piquet jr was in front of me.. haha.. d-uh :)

the whole reason i'm blogging? saje nak join Miss Z and Miss Arifah...ooopss.. Yang Arif, mintak maaf..ehehe..

i'll blog some more later.. waiting for my hunny bunny, mane ni tak sampai lagi..macam dah ngantuk..k ciao!

No comments: