Thursday, April 17, 2008

an insect bit me..

and therefore, i have had this very irratating swollen reddish thing near my knee for 2 weeks plus. i never thought of it as getting infected, i just thought it was just a normal insect bite and it would go away soon.



so today, i went to see the good doctor and told her i've had it for the past two weeks.. her question to me



'does your family have a history of diabetes?' yup, of course.. my mum. and so she prescribed me with some meds and told me if the swelling does not get better after a few days, i have to take the blood test. blood test? no way jose! i am being very optimistic right now.. the super insect might've eaten kryptonite or something, that's why my kaki has this small itsy bitsy bengkak.. (haha.. dah takut baru kate kecik).. an



anyhoo.. i think i'm ok.. let me just eat the meds and see the thing goes away.



oh btw, my and hunny bunch nak pergi HOLIDAY next week! yeay yeay yippie yiye yeay!!!!



tapi tak book and plan nak pegi mane lagi.. boleh tak? hahahahahah.. we're so last minute with this 2nd hunnymoon thing.. :)

No comments: