Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Majlis berendoi Lana Adelea - part deux

The berendoi set at RM400. I bought the stool from Ikea coz I know I would not be able to sit on the floor and get up gracefully after the event's done.

Baby L giving the swing a test drive :)


During the ceremony. Should have sat in front but was blocked so nasib got some space behind the swing.

Some of my relatives giving honey to Baby L. I didn't do the cukur jambul because i didn't want to shave off all her hair again.

Budak dah penat


On top - the cupcakes from Kindees Desserts at RM2.50 per piece.  I ordered 200 pcs but I think I should have just ordered 150pcs.
The fancy bottles containing sweets were made by SIL. Pretty lil thang. She's always good in this crafty stuff.
And finally some of the gifts from relatives and friends. Angpows? Keeping them safe with me. Still need to open a Yippie account for her.



Memang grateful sangat sebab ramai friends and sedara datang memeriahkan majlis. Thank you makcik pakcik ali, angah izham and kak ngah siti, pak wan, mak itam semua datang dari kampung. Alia and baby yang dalam pantang pun datang :). Cik Tin and family, Uteh, Babai, Mamat, Kak Ana and family, friends and of course my sisters. We love love you all :)


No comments: