Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And the Lions Unite!

Last 2 weeks my old boss from the orangy lion company texted to invite me over to her house. She decided to do a makan-makan with the Corporate Communications team and although I have long left the team, I was roped in as well. Ah, so terharu.


Her house is located in Subang Jaya..and I guess both she and her husband have good taste. Really love what she did with the house. She does not have carpets (I try not to place too many carpets in my home as well to ease the cleaning process)..and she has this unique floor at her dry kitchen and also a unique sink in the restroom.  She used her old sewing machine, jenama Singer tu, and made it as the kaki or the base to hold the sink. Very very nice! yes and silly me I didnt take any pictures..a bit shy to simply take pictures of her home.


Indeed it was a homey home..loved it. Well,more about the get together..both she and her husband cooked for dinner..there was mutton, chicken tandoori, veggies and other stuff. There was also oreo cheesecake brought by one of the teammates and bubur kacang made by KC. 


the food was good but what made it a blast was having all of them there, talking and chatting away. Oh how I miss my old team very much. :( But I guess, life goes on..I am not part of the team anymore but I will always be apart of their lives as they are mine, I hope, for years to come. Cheers to good friends and good company!


The yummy chicken tandoori and roti naan

My corporate family :)

My little sister

Baby Ethan is no longer a baby. Time really flies!

This is the after makan face..make-up and lipstick all gone..with my darling karen :)

No comments: