Wednesday, February 23, 2011

love love me DO..

You know I love you
I'll always be true..
So pleaaaaaaaseeee Love me Do..

wahaaaa.. not too sure if the lines are correct. To kickstart this entry with a nice lil song from the beatles :)

On Sunday 20 Feb, the whole family (hunny's side) went for a family dinner to celebrate MIL's Bday.. it was on SIL's tab.

(o yeah.. i have been on a fasting mode for a few months now.. so instead of always buying for myself.. i bought a bag for someone else for a change. Got this bag for my Mum in Law as a bday gift. Bought one for my mum last year.. but it is way bigger and a different design altogether :) )

Mak hope you enjoyed the dinner and you love the pressie... (the present was given to MIL a few weeks before her birthday so did not manage to take a picture of her with the bag :) )




Since we did not have lunch that day, we decided to stop by this place to eat the savoury crepes. I took beef pepperoni pizza like in the picture below. okayla cuma banyak sangat pepper (that made me sneeze while eating) and chilli. Not too good for the nose..kekeke..

Before the lite snack.. singgah the digital centre to buy baju for the phone ... :)


This bag has a story.. nothing interesting though.. it is just that i love it so much that i use it nearly every single day because i can stuff so many things inside and i just love the parisien feel that it gives.kekeke.. konon. Anyhoo.. it was quite affordable after discount :) Nowadays ELLE has quite a good selection of handbags la.. dulu for me, not so much. But taste among people do differ.. rambut sama hitam, taste lain lain :)

The much awaited present has arrived.. woohoo... We have worked hard for the past few months and i guess this is something that both of us will enjoy eventhough it is mine (all mine!! muahaha).
Hunny has this thing with gadgets so i was thinking of getting a BB for my bday.. instead he said i should get this phone since dia pun dapat merasa pakai jugak :) Hey, sharing is caring right?

See the pink dress it has? Why PINK??? so that hunny segan segan nak pakai in public .. (it is my ultimate evil way to lure him away from my phone..keke..) ..

Thanks for subsidising the payment hunny.. :) Love ME Do!! Muahhhhh!



I think i should do a sign-off... but does that mean i will be a COPYCAT???
Read a blog on the same topic.. will come back with a hot topic later.

Till then..

No comments: