Saturday, October 03, 2009

random rants..

mummy was busy chatting with wan achik..us like little kids started to play around with the camera..
my friend gave this to me, a big piece of chocolat from Paris :)

I managed to change my tiny handbag that i bought dulu. Cannot isi a lot of stuff with the first bag ( my bad, i didn't check the size). Thank you My Closet for letting me change the bag :)

i miss him..

i feel like i want to buy this dress.. should i or should i not?

oh yea, this is how it looks like when i opened the wrapper :)

this is the street in front of my apartment

again, should i or should i not? what makes it a bit off is the lengan of the dress, kembang sangat macam butterfly..


2 comments:

The Star Gazer said...

hello makcik.. what is with the sleeve? Would have been a great dress otherwise... my vote would be 'Nay'. Sekian terima kasih.

diana zainal said...

yes mizzy. Me too, i was turned off because of the sleeve.. memang tak jadi pun.